That depends. If you are over 50 years of age and considering trying medical cannabis, there are some factors to consider. Most doctors agree that medical cannabis can do no harm to healthy, physically fit seniors. The trick is to know how to manage your daily consumption. As we age, our bones become increasingly weaker […]
Today’s Featured Stories
Kathy Inman’s organization has a unique mission: convincing Arizona’s senior citizen voters that marijuana legalization is a good idea. “It’s about breaking the stereotype,” says Inman, executive director of the pot-advocacy group MomForce AZ. “For a lot of years, it was promoted as a part of the hippie society, and older folks don’t want to be a […]
You’d like to tell your friends you’ve started taking marijuana for medicinal purposes. It is helping you in ways you didn’t even imagine it could. As a senior citizen, you’d like to share this information with other senior citizens. However, you are also aware that many of your friends are not as forward thinking as you are. […]
More from this Author
- Is Cannabis for Seniors a Bad Idea?
- Getting Senior Citizens Over Their Fear of Marijuana
- Telling Others You Are Using Marijuana
- Florida Medical Cannabis Cards Delays
- More Seniors Say Yes to Cannabis
- Vaporizers and Medical Marijuana
- Congresswoman Lee Urges Obama to Fire Acting DEA
- Lawmakers Demand Acting DEA Step Down after Calling Medical Marijuana ‘a Joke’
- Bongs and Medical Marijuana
Florida is struggling to keep up with the cannabis boom, as thousands of new patients seek access to medical marijuana. A new law which … More...
More Seniors Say Yes to Cannabis The growing senior population, including the baby boomer generation along with the astounding facts about the … More...
If you are traveling carrying marijuana, here’s what you should know: Nearly 30 U.S. states having passed laws permitting the use and … More...